Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It will me mine.


I've decided that I will me winning the new 2009 HGTV Dream Home. All of you other hopefuls can just stop your needless entering now. Here's my new house.....




You can take a tour of my new house here. I think my favorite part is the kitchen, and the outdoor kitchen. Can you say PAR-TAY??

I'll be accepting reservations for summer in Sonoma as soon as I have my new keys. You can also go online now ans select what gifts HGTV is giving me for my housewarming party.


1 comment:

Wineauxx said...

Oh it's beautiful! Also currently scouting for a new place as my neighbours (bloody bunch of students) are constantly interrupting my much needed beauty sleep...i'm trying to convince the new b/f buying property in Stellenbosch is a life-long investment. Good luck!