That said, here's a little freak flag waiving of my own....
10 Freaky Things
- I love garden gnomes and I own at least 6. They have names too, because everything needs a name.
- I have issues with "M" foods. Mushrooms, Marshmallows, Meatloaf.......yucky!
- Taylor Swift, Downtown Joe's and Road Bikers send me into a blind rage.
- I only wear socks once and a "wearing" is one time on the foot and one time off. Once the sock is off the foot it's dirty. Good thing I live in flip flops.
- I have an irrational and paralizing fear of needles and the dentist. This is why I have no tattoos and floss regularly. Aren't my parent's lucky?
- If it starts between 2am and 10am I'm going to be late for it. There are few things that happen in the wee hours of the morning that I care enough about to get out of bed for.
- I can't stand a poorly made cocktail. That's just bad manners.
- I LOVE sleeping in.....I'm not so into taking naps. It's like buying a new car and only driving it to the mailbox, why bother.
- I love an old timey craft project. Knitting, crochet, sewing, making jam, I love it all!
- I can't respect you if you are ridiculous. Respect is earned, if you can't at least try to a normal, rational, person some of the time I just can't deal with you.