Monday, October 20, 2008

And the Blame goes to....

Dear Mr. F150 Driver,
Thank you so much for deciding to take the law into your hands and chase down the hoodlums who broke your windshield. It's citizens like you that are really keeping the crime down in these parts.

Thanks for driving WAY over the speed limit on Big Ranch Road. After all, speed limit signs have no meaning once you've taken the law into your own hands.

Gracias for losing control of your overly pimped out truck, jumping over the middle divider and slamming into the car in front of me. I'm sure your girlfriend was super impressed with your mad skills.

Big thumbs up for doing whatever it was you did to rip the bottom bumper off the front of my car, that took some real talent. Stan really appreciates it, why would he want to have that extra protection anyway..... now he might be light enough to street race.

Oh and I can't say how happy I am with the searing back pain you've given me or the fact that I get to deal with my lovely insurance agent. I'm thrilled, no really I can't thank you enough.

On the upside, I've discovered Absolute New Orleans is an excellent pain killer. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh JWoo, I really needed a laugh tonight and while I'm truly sorry about the jackass who was driving the truck, I'm really glad you wrote about it. I heart you.