Thursday, August 21, 2008

4 Dresses going on 27....

"Which do you like better, Christmas or Wedding Season?"


Christmas.......... hands freaking down Christmas! With my collection of dresses taking up an ever increasing amount of space in my closet I beg the question, why? Why do this to your friends? I know being in a wedding is an honor and I'm happy to do it for my friends and family, but come on!?!?! Weddings and the amount of $$ spent on them is getting out of control. The amount of Money I spend on then is out of control.
And this has brought me to a major life decision, I will not be having a wedding. That's right, me and whoever are just going to run off and do it. On attendants, just us and maybe some family and close friends. The budget will be less than what most folks spend on their crappy DJ. We'll have a simple party later to celebrate. You all can thank me now or later, it's up to you.

No comments: